Re: Cairo support
- From: "Andrew E. Makeev" <andrew solvo ru>
- To: Antonio Gomes <tonikitoo gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-list <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Cairo support
- Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:47:54 +0400
Antonio Gomes wrote:
what version are you talking about ? If 2.8.x I presume 'no' ...
On 4/26/06, Andrew E. Makeev <andrew solvo ru> wrote:
Is there a way to disable cairo support in new Gtk at all?
We did it for pango, but Gtk requires cairo itself.
well, that's the bad news, because we met 2 problems:
1st - application becomes much slower until we turn off FontConfig/FreeType
2nd - we have application crashed on Win Server 2003 in cairo lib when
rendering animation image. (DLLs were built on XP machine though with MinGW)
] [Thread Prev