No Doubts

huh?

I'm not familiar with wxWidget, so I'm afraid I can't comment from a true comparison perspective, but I write programs with Gtk+ running on LINUX, MAC OS X (X11), and Solaris (a rather complicated affair, displaying seismograms in many forms and transforms, i.e., not a simple app with a couple of buttons), and I have run into absolutely zero multi-platform issues.

IMHO, Gtk+ is ideal for multiple platform applications, whether wxWidget is actually better or not, I can't say, but how exactly could it be when Gtk+ exhibits zero problems in this regard (that I've found)?

cheers,

richard