Re: Doubt

Hello!

> Which one is better to use, GTK+ or wxWidget, to get a fast and easilt
> portable application among multiple platforms (OS).
I tested it with GTK+ and it was easy to compile the code under windows.
Open devc++, open project, import code and compile it. But if you want to
print with GTK+ under Windows you get problems.

But it is more the question what you want to do and your knowledge. GTK is
C and wxWidget is C++. This is the great difference. It was easier for me
to use GTK because i normally write c stuff. But if you come from M$ and
have much knowledge about VC++ wxWidget will be easier to use

CU

  Michael

--
           Michael Ott, e-mail: michael zolnott de, www.zolnott.de
I am registered as user #275453 with the Linux Counter,