Re: [gtk-list] Re: PyGTK + Khmer Unicode + Win32 == possible ?

Hi

On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 20:45:00 +0300
Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi> wrote:
>But where does one find a Windows keyboard layout for Khmer? It
>doesn't seem to be included by Microsoft in XP.

You're looking for Microsoft "Official" Khmer keymap?
I could not find anything suitable in Microsoft download site.

If third party is OK, KhmerOS project (the project who
produced KhmerOS fonts) provides "Khmer unicode keyboard"
for Windows:
	http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/khmer/NIDA-KhmerKbd-1.0.2.zip?download
I heard their Unicode keymap is different from existing
keymaps (ABC, Limon, etc) for non-Unicode legacy fonts.

Regards,
mpsuzuki