PyGTK + Khmer Unicode + Win32 == possible ?

Greetings,

 I made a quick python script to test the Khmer Unicode support using pygtk and the gladewin32.sf.net Gtk+ package on a windows plateform.

 Unfortunately, it failed:

 -> Not modifying the font of a text entry / text view widget would simply fail to show _anything_ typed in khmer (while Thai/Arabic/Japanese are working like it should)

 Further to that result, I tried modifying the font of the widgets to a Khmer Unicode TTF (namely 'Khmer OS System'). Again failed:

 -> Applying to a text entry / text view widget a font that includes khmer unicode character makes character show up but renders improperly (no liasons, sounds like broken indie script) - I've attached a screenshot of the problem.

 I guess my email goes to the Pango module owner and the Win32 maintener; is it possible now, or will it be possible in the near future? Other applications, i.e. Firefox/OOo, are rendering Khmer Unicode without any problem.

 Regards,
 Matt