Here I go again

Hello all.
What I am trying to do is to find out if it is possible to have a callback
function that will accept a number of parameters; which will determin the
look, and why not, the feel of the message box that this callback function
will displayed.

This same methodology will be used when the user presses a button and to
the callback function information would be passed, so that the new window
do something with it.

Right now, all I can do is write a new callback function for each of the
different messages that I want to displayed to the users, which is kind of
a drag... you know what I mean.
It would be nice if I can write one callback function and pass to it the
data I want to displayed, is this possible?

Thanks in advance