(no subject)

Respected sir,

          My problem is when i set focus or select region for entry text
ie: gtk_entry_select_region (GTK_ENTRY (enttag),0,            GTK_ENTRY(enttag)->text_length);
it works fine in desktop(pc) but when i implement the same in pda(simputer) this entry will not get highlighted.Please give me solution.

or there is any different method or api so that i can select the perticular entry widget when running application.

Thank You