Re: progressbar color

Nick Soffe wrote:
I think I encountered this problem some time ago (should be in this list's
archives somewhere) and in my case it was related to the theme engine. I
was using the FC3 bluecurve theme at the time which I think uses a pixmap
for the progress bar. This was overriding my chosen color. When I changed
to another theme the problem disappeared.
well, I have installed a theme engine an worderlooks theme... all works rigth! thanks everyone for the support :)

Sent from the Gtk+ - General forum at