Re: progressbar color

Hi,
I think I encountered this problem some time ago (should be in this list's
archives somewhere) and in my case it was related to the theme engine. I
was using the FC3 bluecurve theme at the time which I think uses a pixmap
for the progress bar. This was overriding my chosen color. When I changed
to another theme the problem disappeared.
Nick