Re: so, is this claim about pango still true? or does nobody actually care?
- From: Emmanuel Briot <briot adacore com>
- To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- Cc: gtk-list gnome org, paul linuxaudiosystems com
- Subject: Re: so, is this claim about pango still true? or does nobody actually care?
- Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:10:33 +0200
Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
Many people care. The problem is that up until now, we have not had
good/friendly tools to profile complex apps like GNOME's. Now that we
have them, we can do something about our performance problems.
I have read your very interesting blog, but haven't found out what tools
you are using to profile an application. I would love to use them on my
own tools using gtk+!
] [Thread Prev