Re: Available GTK Developers

Hello,

Calvin Ellis wrote:
> a three month period. GTK may be too young to take on an OpenSource
> professional trend. For a GTK development company or professional
> developer; I could not locate one within the past 2 months.

apart from the fact that your advertisment for competing technologies on this
mailinglist is more than offtopic. It's maybe the quality of QT itself which
needs this kind of advertiment or is it specified in some commercial QT license
that you need to do advertisment for it ;-)
But anyway i guess you are not the best in your job... there are quite some
companies and developers around doing professional GTK development both in
Europe and in the US.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: 0271-771091-14

6C 44 30 4C 43 20 6B 61  16 07 0F AA E6 97 70 A8