Re: Question

On 11/24/05, ibrar ahmed <sibakhan gmail com> wrote:
Thanx Ali,

You know, you're likely to get a faster, and probably more accurate response if you reply to the mailing list rather than one person.

I thnk it 'll helpful for me to make a wizard type application.
sir if you have done some work by making that type of user
interface so please give me some details information about it .

As it happens, I took a proposed implementation of GtkAssistants a couple of years back and have used that ever since. Once Gtk+ 2.10 is out, I'll have to switch to the accepted version which will no doubt take some work on my part. Such is life.

How we can import Gnome-Druid widget in gtk? How we can handle all
issues related them? Tell me the right way to use these files and
mentioned that which will be right and successful for me.

I've never used GnomeDruid. Perhaps somebody else will be able to help.