GtkTextView signals

Hi everybody, I've recently let the gtk_text component and use now the gtk_text_view component with a gtk_text_buffer component. I'm enjoy of this two components which works very well. All the signals I've installed on this components works. Only the "insert_at-cursor" signal ( gtk_text_view ) and the "insert-text" signal ( gtk_text_buffer ) don't work !!! I really need this two signals in my application. I don't understant why it doesn't work. In fact the "delete-from-cursor" signal ( gtk_text_view ) has the same syntax and works. Someone has an idea ???

Thanks in advance