Re: gtk+, win32, vc7.0 (2002) and compile

Michael Ott wrote:

Hello!

I wrote a small application in linux with gtk, which i want to compile
under xp.

Is there a good howto in the whole internet?

CU Michael -- Michael Ott, e-mail: michael zolnott de, www.zolnott.de I am registered as user #275453 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.