Re: Welcome to the "gtk-list" mailing list

> Jose Hevia writes:
>  > So ,Is there any LGPL port out there for Windows?
>
> It is. What would have changed its license to GPL?
>
> --tml

Ouch!! Sorry, I missunderstood:

You are welcome to redistribute GTK+ on other web sites, CD-ROM, and
other media. You don't have to ask for permission. That's one of the
points of Free Software. One important thing that the GNU licenses
require is that you must also redistribute the source code. This means
at least the gettext, GLib, GTK+, Pango and Atk sources from this site
(ftp.gimp.org and ftp.gtk.org is the same site as this).

So , I read "One important thing that the GNU licenses require is that
you must also redistribute the source code." and though it referred to
the program's source code.
             Thanks                     Jose Hevia