locating a widget in a scrolled window

Hey,

I am working on a program that modifies the GUI during use.  It will
add new widgets based on user interaction and I would like to be able
to automatically center a scrolled window onto the new widget.  Is
there any way that you can locate a widget's position within a
scrolled window and the adjust the window so that the object is
onscreen?  To make the situation more difficult, the object may not be
a direct child as in there will be a scroll window containing a vbox
which has the object in question... and not always that exact method
of nesting.

and if you need it, the version of gtk I am using is 2.0 and the
program is hosted on sourceforge at http://ioe.sf.net

--
Irtza Sharif

If only I had a tag line...