Re: Why floating point for widget positions

In Gimp it is used for paintbrush drawing with subpixel positioning
of the brush. The actual gray levels created are interpolated according
to the gray levels of the paintbrush matrix and the subpixel location.
(At least I guess that is how Gimp works. If not, then it is a waste
of sub-pixel information, and we should file a bug. ;-)

Regards,
Dov