RE: GtkAlignment makes things smaller, but surrouning don't get b igger

Title: RE: GtkAlignment makes things smaller, but surrouning don't get bigger

Hi,

Have you tried GtkWidget's gtk_widget_set_size_request function. It can be used to increase the default size of the widget. It is not perhaps good practice to use it because it defines minimum size of the widget that can't be changed by user. For example when the user resizes the application's window.

- erik