gtk:what Packages are needed ?
- From: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- To: Maximus <john maximus gmail com>
- Cc: gpe handhelds org, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: gtk:what Packages are needed ?
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:47:42 +0300
> I would like to know what packages are needed for the installation of gtk.
On what platform?
> i want to install X windows, GTK, GPE packages.
You want to install X windows? You mean you are on a Unix machine
where X isn't installed by default, and where X isn't available from
the vendor (distribution)? Or some kind of embedded system? Or are you
on Windows? Do you mean you want an X server or just X libraries to be
able to connect to X servers running on other machines (displays)?
] [Thread Prev