Re: gtk_toggle_button_set_active()

riboaz xs4all nl wrote:
[...]
Thus, my questions fall into the categories: how this could occur, under
what circumstances it might be possible (e.g., that I'm doing something
"illegal" in my code (though not "breaking" anything), etc.  Or, barring
any direct knowledge in this regard, how I might try to track the problem
down and answer the question: why is my call to
gtk_toggle_button_set_active() not resulting in my radio button being
properly set?

There has to be something wrong with your code (since you have a dozen
working examples of togglebuttons in your code).

Try:
(gdb): break gtk_toggle_button_set_active
(gdb): run

Add g_print() all over the place like a true terrorist and
eventually you'll nail the sucker.

Cheers,
                          -Tristan