Re: Obtaining current value from a GtkHscale

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 02:02:15PM -0500, Douglas Vechinski wrote:

> I've been searching the GTK API trying to figure out what is probably a
> simple question.  How do I get the current value from a GtkHscale scale
> bar?

When I'm having trouble finding a function I need for a given widget,
especially when the need for such a function seems obvious, I start
looking at what the widget is a subclass of.  that's what you need to do
in this case.  I think gtk_range_get_value() is what you're looking for.

- Ben