Re: list of all child widgets

William Park wrote:
[...]
Ahh, thanks.  I take it that 'list' should be '&list' in the internal
gtk_container_foreach().

Nope,
   `foreach_func()'s list paramater shadows the global list pointer,
so it should be fine as is (/me chockes on his inflated ego). Anyway;
it was just a blurb, it wasn't really meant to compile.

The reason why I asked is that I was looking to trigger 'activate'
signal on all Entry widgets when I exit the dialog window.  I can use
'changed' signal, but it seems a little strange to save on every
character edit.  Though, computer is fast enough and won't make a
difference in my case.

Hmm,
     I think I've used "activate" & "focus-out-event" for that, although
I seem to remember reading lengthly arguments on the net about why I
shouldn't use "focus-out-event" (although I think that was in
conjunction with input validation callbacks).

Cheers,
                            -Tristan