Re: GTK+ and Bangla language

Have a look at www.gtk.org than.

> Here is my complain:
> I cannot type Bangla (Indic language) texts in any GTK depended software. I
> cannot type Bangla in GAIM, GIMP. It shows me "????" only. But when I copy
> and paste Bangla from another software, it becomes OK. So I think GTK has
> some problem.

I don't think is fair to complain on a software that is brougth to you
by volunteers.
Read the licence for further information about the product.

> Would anyone check the problem and fix it in the next releases? By the way,
> I'm on Windows.

Bugzilla is the tool you have to use to report this kind of things,
not complain in the mailing list, or better can you not check it
yourself and send a patch to bugzilla?

> Regards
> --
> Omi Azad