Job Offer : GTK+ / python + C application developer

	Hi,

	My company is looking for a skilled GTK+ developer to implement
a small Free Software application written mostly in Python with small
parts in C. This is a short term contract job (1/2 month at most) and
best suited for a student willing to make a few bucks.

	If you are interested, please write to me (loic gnu org)
directly.

	Cheers,

--
Donate to FSF France online : http://rate.affero.net/fsffrance/
Loic Dachary, 12 bd Magenta, 75010 Paris. Tel: 33 1 42 45 07 97