does a widget for GTK like wxPaletteFrame exist ?

Hi all,
  I'm new to this list and to GTK, too. :-)

I'm developing a new widget for the wxWidgets toolkit. I already created fully working versions of my widget (called wxPaletteFrame) for MSWin and X11 ports of wxWidgets. The GTK port of wxWidgets gives me a lot of troubles... so I would like to be sure
that my work has not been already done by someone else ... ;-)

Since I could not find the screenshots of GTK+ standard widgets, I would like to ask
if something which looks like the "miniframes" shown at:

http://wxcode.sourceforge.net/components/paletteframe/index.html

can be produced by an already-existing GTK+ widget.
Does such widget exist ?

Thanks a lot,
Francesco Montorsi

The perverse principle of programming: there is always another bug. (Murphy)