Re: Creating GdkPixbuf from PNG data

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 02:43:45 -0800 (PST), Pramod Patangay
<pramod_iitg yahoo com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have PNG data in memory which is essentially the
> contents of a png file. I need to create a GdkPixbuf
> from this data. How can I do this?

Hmmm, GdkPixbuf API docs have a section on this:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gdk-pixbuf/gdk-pixbuf-creating.html

I think you can use `gdk_pixbuf_new_from_inline ()' and GdkPixbuf
will parse the image header and figure out the image encoding type
by itself :-)

Cheers,

   -Tristan