Re: Elements not shown in treeview and combobox?

Diego Zuccato wrote:
> Just another doubt: is there a way to make the cells aligned? Now it
> seems more a vbox containing hboxes than a table...
Experimenting with combobox doubts continue to arise... :-(
*) Is it possible to avoid having the first item of the submenu report
the "father" item? Or at least make it a different font...
*) Is it possible to have some inactive items? And unselectable parents
with selectable childrens?
IIUC the answer is "no"... At least I could'nt find an API function to
do it...

And now it's better I stop asking before a RTFS answer O:-)

BYtE,
 Diego.