FW: TreeView get path at pos

Hi

I am trying to get path at mouse position and get into following problem:

   - when mouse pointer is moving over TreeView headers (column titles)
function gtk_get_path_at_pos() returns that mouse is pointing to top
left cell in the Grid.

Is there a way to determine that mouse is really over cell but over Tree
header?

thanks in advance,
-andrew

Same results for Gtk+-2.2 and Gtk+-2.4.

I dunno if this mail was missed somehow, but I've got no answer from gtk-list. Murray, may be you could help me, please?

Regards,
-andrew