Re: (no subject)

jalkadir gosonic ca writes:
 > But I have intalled that package, what I think the problem is is
 > that I have not tell the compiler & linker about this library, that
 > is because I don't know how.

But that is surely off-topic on this list. Isn't there any
documentation for Dev-Cpp? Isn't there any mailing list for it?

You have to figure out how to pass an -I switch to gcc, just like the
other -I switches you already have that point to the headers for GTK+,
Pango and GLib. You shouldn't need to link with cairo.

--tml