Re: (no subject)

jalkadir gosonic ca wrote:
But I have intalled that package, what I think the problem is is that I
have not tell the compiler & linker about this library, that is because I
don't know how.

I dont know about compiling on M$ boxes, but you should probably check
    - If there are more than one cairo.pc files installed
    - If the cairo.pc file used in your GTK+ build is the correct one
      (specify search paths with PKG_CONFIG_PATH environent variable)

Is cairo configured properly ?

find C:\ -name "cairo.h"
grep -e "-I" cairo.pc

when building GTK+ does the "-I" show up for your cairo include path ?

I hope this was helpfull,
                                            -Tristan