Re: use Gtk+ in phone devices

Hi mr YU,

This is a pretty good ideia. In fact, nowadays there are some
celphones  that use customized desktop stuffs running on them, I mean,
custimized WindowManager, and sure embedded Operation Systems. The
main problems (questions) concernig your question is :

** Which OS will you use ?!
** Witch WM will you use !?

And anwsering your former question: YES. We do need to customize the
GTK for your intentions, what means, you do need to hold it by your
hands and make it real :)

If you could anwser my previous questions, it would be a good start point.

regards

Toniniho

--
Antonio Gomes