Bound TreeModels really slow
- From: Diego Zuccato <diego otello alma unibo it>
- To: gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Bound TreeModels really slow
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:07:27 +0200
Just done some testing loading 20030 rows from a DB to treemodels:
* Just reading from DB: <1sec
* Unbound treemodel: 2"
* Bound treemodel: 166" (GLIP!)
* Unbound TreeModelSort: 14" (not too bad, could be improved for batch
* Bound TreeModelSort: >40' (still running)
What could I do to speed it up (if possible whithout unbindind/rebinding
the model to all its views)?
] [Thread Prev