Some Doubts...

Dear sir,

I am facing some problems to decorate the window......

Problem 1: In my application to decorate the window, I use the call
gtk_window_set_decorated (window, FALSE);
In this case window doesn't show the close, maximise, and minimise otptions.....  But when I Press ALT + SPACE, window menu is displayed..
This menu contain Close, Maximise, Minimise, Move and other options....
So I want to disable that window menu.... Even if it displayed also I want to disable Close, Maximise , Minimise otpions..... Please help me.

Problem 2: In my another application, I use the same call to decorate the window as
gtk_window_set_decorated(window, TRUE);
In this case title bar contain the Minimise, Maximise, and Close options..... I want to remove these options..... And I want window with title bar without those three options and also i want to disable window menu...... Please help me.........