Re: [gnome-love] gtk+ without cairo
- From: Stephane Wirtel <stephane wirtel belgacom net>
- To: Markus Jonsson <marjo691 student liu se>
- Cc: gnome-love gnome org, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-love] gtk+ without cairo
- Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 07:50:37 +0200
Le Tuesday 16 August 2005 a 00:08, Markus Jonsson ecrivait:
> Hello everyone,
> this is my first post to this list!
> I've just installed gnome 2.11 from cvs using jhbuild, and it is very
> slow, I'm thinking it's because of the new cairo backend for gtk. Is
> there any way to build gtk+ without cairo? Or could the problem be
> something else?
> Thanks for a great desktop.
I think that it is not the good mailing list, Can you try with
gtk-list gnome org ?
I forward your mail to this mailing-list.
Stephane Wirtel <stephane wirtel belgacom net>
] [Thread Prev