Re: GTK+2.6.7 compilation problem on Solaris 10

Scott,

I'm replying to this because I spent most of friday hammering this into place on a Solaris 9 machine I'm working on.  Apparently, pango's "pkg-config" doesn't correctly put the libraries into play during linking.

There is a "require pango" flag in the pc file but for some reason, pkg-config doesn't pull it in.

What I had to do (and it seemed to work for the most part) was add LDFLAGS="-lpango" during the configuration phase.

It's a bit of a pain but it seems to get around it.

Hope that helps some.
--
David J. Graff
phlat mindspring com