More Documentation?

Hello,

It would be very helpful to have some cross references to
properties and signals. I started compiling something like

Property Name        & GType                 & R|W & Base Class
"app-paintable"      & gboolean              & R/W & GtkWidget
"border-width"       & guint                 & R/W & GtkContainer
"can-default"        & gboolean              & R/W & GtkWidget
"can-focus"          & gboolean              & R/W & GtkWidget
"composite-child"    & gboolean              &  R  & GtkWidget
"child"              & GtkWidget             &  W  & GtkContainer
"events"             & GdkEventMask          & R/W & GtkWidget

etc., to add to my notes (I use LaTex, dont know Docbook).

This isn't difficult, but it is time consuming. Has anyone already
done this (likewise for signals)? If it is in the online documentation
I apologize for having missed it. If not, I offer my help.

Sincerely,
Mike Eckhoff