Again, thank you, Tristan.

From: Tristan Van Berkom <tristan van berkom gmail com>
To: Jamiil Abdullah-Alkadir <jamiil_abdullah_alkadir hotmail com>
CC: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org,  gtk-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Newbey Question
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 18:50:53 -0400

Jamiil Abdullah-Alkadir wrote:
[...]
  //Register CallBacks <<== **Here is the problem 8)
  gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(btnExit), "clicked", Quit, NULL);

gtk_signal_connect uses functions with any signatures, they
must all be cast to `void (*) ()' though first.

try:
gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(btnExit), "clicked",
                   GTK_CALLBACK (Quit), NULL);

Cheers,
                       -Tristan

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.