Problems in Camorama+GTK+Debian Unstable (GtkDrawingArea)

Hello all,

I'm studying the code of Camorama program (picture capture program from
WebCams - I'm using a Creative WebCamPlus III) and I have a problem
using it in my Debian Unstable, when a picture are displayed in
GtkDrawingArea it shows 3 equal monocromatic images in this widget (it
stay divided in 3 columns), I make some little changes in code to
debug-it and concluded that the problem stay in Gtk library that
contains the implementation of GtkDrawingArea widget, I ran the same
program in other machine installed Kurumin Linux (A Brazilian
distribution based in Knoppix) and it runs OK, I verified the libraries
versions and look that the libgtk2.0-0 in my Debian Unstable is 2.4.9-1
and in Kurumin is 2.0.2-5woody1.

There some confirmation about a bug in this version of library ?

PS.: I ran camstream (webcam KDE app), xawtv and the 2 applications ran
OK, gqcam that uses GTK too have the same problem but I don't saw your
code in this moment, I don't know if it uses GtkDrawingArea

Thanks a lot
Excuse-me for my bad english

--
Flavio Alberto Lopes Soares