Focus problem

Hi all,

I have created a dialog that triggers another dialog. When "Ok" is clicked in the last dialog, both dialogs should be closed down and focus returned to the main window. This, hower doesn't work. I can see the main window ok and the dialogs are closed down, but the focus is never returned to the main window.

If I on the other hand close the dialogs one by one (i.e. I press a button in every dialog to close it), it works fine. It seems like focus is not returned to the main window, because the event loop is not allowed to close down booth dialogs. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Is there any way I can "fake" the event missing?

/Carine