Re: Submenu inside popup menu problems

On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 11:14, ext Miroslav Rajcic wrote:
> I've created popup menu with its submenu using code like below. Submenu is
> displayed ok, but the problem is no
> handler functions are called when submenu item gets clicked (all other popup
> menu items work ok).
>
> Can anyone spot the error ?

>  int button, event_time;
[...]
>  gtk_menu_popup (GTK_MENU (menu), NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, button,
> event_time);

You're not initializing 'button' and 'event_time' ...?

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkMenu.html#gtk-menu-popup :

        "The button parameter should be the mouse button pressed to
        initiate the menu popup. If the menu popup was initiated by
        something other than a mouse button press, such as a mouse
        button release or a keypress, button should be 0."

What it doesn't say is that you get strange behavior if you don't follow
the advice.  Been there, done almost the same ;)

--
Tommi Komulainen                              tommi komulainen nokia com