Re: GTK+/Win32 MS Sans Serif font => warning
- From: Roger Leigh <rleigh whinlatter ukfsn org>
- To: Egon Andersen <post talura dk>
- Cc: gtk-list <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GTK+/Win32 MS Sans Serif font => warning
- Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 20:39:43 +0100
Egon Andersen <post talura dk> writes:
> I'm using GTK+ on Win32.
Which toolchain and supporting libraries? Cygwin? MinGW? Other?
> I changed the font on my WinXP system to MS Sans Serif.
> After this I get the following warning:
> WARNING**: Couldn't load font "MS Sans Serif 8" falling back to "Sans 8"
I used to get this problem using the dropline packages for MinGW, but
no amount of Pango tweaking fixed it. I "solved" the problem by
building my own libraries from source for Cygwin. Nowadays Cygwin
comes with GTK+, so you could try that, or try the latest version
(Thankfully, I no longer need to build under Windows!)
Printing on GNU/Linux? http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/
GPG Public Key: 0x25BFB848. Please sign and encrypt your mail.
] [Thread Prev