How can I save a PNG file from a GdkPixbuf

Hi, dear list members,

I have a problem that I hope someone can help me with. I would like to
save a GdkPixbuf to a PNG file using either

gdk_pixbuf_savev (GdkPixbuf *pixbuf,
                  const char *filename,
                  const char *type,
                  char **option_keys,
                  char **option_values,
                  GError **error);

or

gdk_pixbuf_save (GdkPixbuf *pixbuf,
                 const char *filename,
                 const char *type,
                 GError **error,
                 ...);

The problem is I don't know what those 'option...s' are for, and if I
leave them all as NULL, the program can compile, but will crash after
starting. I think the problem is I don't know what 'options' to specify
for the PNG format. I can save a JEPG file no problem because there's a
sample source code in the GdkPixbuf's reference, but there's no example
for PNG.

I will really appreciate it if someone can help me out with this
problem.

Thank you.

Jack