Re: [gtkmm] Gtk::TreeView performance

Igor Gorbounov wrote:
David Jensen wrote:
try keeping a Glist of structs of GDK::Colors that matches the ListStore
row:column 'color' cells. Have the row:column colors be pointers into the Glist. accessing a Glist struct is cheap, accessing a row:column is very expensive

i'm afraid that i don't quite understand how to do this. it seems to me that the
cellrenderer's propeties can be assigned through another cells only...
   something's wrong with my 'shift' key... sorry
   igor gorbounov

It probably wouldn't work either, without a custom renderer to accept a pointer?. Maybe, I'll poke at it a while.

-- David Jensen