Gdk::Window problem

Hi,

I found the problem, why Gdk::Window in GTKMM-2.4 is not compatible now with GdkWindow in GTK+-2.4.

---------------------------------------
gdk/gdkmm/window.h

namespace Glib
{
 /** @relates Gdk::Window
  * @param object The C instance
* @param take_copy False if the result should take ownership of the C instance. True
if it should take a new copy or ref.
  * @result A C++ instance that wraps this C instance.
  */
Glib::RefPtr<Gdk::Window> wrap(GdkWindowObject* object, bool take_copy = false);
}
--------------------------------------
gdk/gdktypes.h

typedef struct _GdkDrawable           GdkDrawable;
typedef struct _GdkDrawable           GdkBitmap;
typedef struct _GdkDrawable           GdkPixmap;
typedef struct _GdkDrawable           GdkWindow;

There is 2 ways:

1. Look for all functions in GTK+ that accept GdkWindow as parameter, and fix appropriate wrappers for GTKMM functions to use Gdk::Drawable instead of Gdk::Window.

2. Use new Gdk::WindowObject type in places where it is really needed, and define Gdk::Window like below:
namespace Gdk
{
   typedef Drawable Window;
}

I would to start patching immediatly, so, let me know what way to use ASAP, please

Regards,
-andrew