Re: Gtk::TreeView performance

John Gill wrote:

[....]
My suspicion is that the treeview is calculating the layout of the renderers within the the fixed width of each column. I'm guessing if there was an option to stop it doing this (since its initial layout is more than good enough for me) that we would see a dramatic speed improvement.

Yes, if it could be possible to freeze the treeview while updating data and only then unfreeze it, then
it would be a performance increase, I suppose.
   Igor Gorbounov