Re: Static compile of gtk+-2.4.9

Hi John,

thank you very much for your help, but I have located the problem I had.

I have removed 'all-local' at line 668 in file
<gtk-directory>/modules/input/Makefile.in. So gtk no longer tries to
build the module list, which is impossible for static compilation with
'--disable-shared'.

I will report the problem in a more detailed version on the bug tracker
as soon as possible.

Bye
Marc

--