Big problem now Michael Torrie >_0

Ok well I picked the advice that resulted in replacing my older version of glib with the newer one… everything seemed to go fine until I started fooling around with pango! Now I used removepkg on the old pango and installed the new pango (using –prefix=/usr to make sure, I don’t know if that was  good idea or not). Now gnome is crashing with the error:

Gnome-session: error while loading shared libraries: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I’m guessing I broke something and I have to download another library or something?

ps: thanks very much I’m very excited that I am getting somewhere.

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (