Redirecting keyboard events

Hi all,

I have a problem using GTK (version 2.2.1) and would like to know if anyone can
help me here. The problem is described bellow:

- I have a application written in VisualAge and ported to GTK+. The problem is
that the application written in VisualAge has some kind of keyboard buffer (i
don't know if this is the exactly name). What is the "keyboard buffer"??
The user start a command and then immediately press Enter. After processing
some data the command will show a MessageBox. In the VisualAge version when the
messagebox appear the keyevent is sent to that window, making the window close
(desired behavior). In the GTK version the user needs to wait until the window
appear to press Enter.
Do you know how can i fix this??? This happens in other cases but this is the
most common.

Any idea is appreciated.

Ps.: I'm not subscribed to this list, so if you can CC me it would be
appreciate.

Cheers,
Andrunko

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador agora! http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/