Re: columned list

This is very interesting but something very odd happens when I press
the down arrow
key on a GtkCList which has just been created with text in it and has
no selections:
the first row gets a box, and if I keep moving with the down keyboard
key I end up
with two boxes. This is with GTK 2.4.13. Then when I press space this problem
goes away.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Neil