Help compiling a new widget

Hi

I wanted to make a widget that is a variation on GtkSrolledWindow. After creating a library with my new widget in it, when I link to my library I get the error
unresolved external symbol __gtk_marshal_VOID__ENUM_BOOLEAN
unresolved external symbol __gtk_widget_get_aux_info
unresolved external symbol __gtk_range_get_wheel_delta

I've looked around but I can't seem to find a library containiong these functions. I see that _gtk_range_get_wheel_delta is defined in gtkrange.c but it doesnt show up inside libgtk.

Any help??

Mathew